Thursday, January 13, 2011 | By: Nana

Juxtaposition


Juxtaposition

Juxtaposing is placing two objects together in order to compare and contrast the two objects.In art this usually is done with the intention of bringing out a specific quality or creating an effect, particularly when two contrasting or opposing elements are used.
juxtaposition inphotography

juxtaposition in advertising

juxtaposition in art

HOT CHILLI POEM



Red, hot, and spicy,
That is how I feel on you,
I need you in my whole life, 
because, you make me feel so hot.


Your hot make me addiction,
I NEED YOU, I NEED YOU, I NEED YOU,
without you a day,
make me feel empty.


Oh, you are so hot,
I can't forget every each of burning sensation,
that you left on me.


Oh, my hot red chilli
please present in every food I eat.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment